Well-maintained carpets are visually appealing, have a longer life span and are healthier than carpets that have not been cared for.
Let LDM Services help you prolong the life of your carpets and upholstery.
We offer you the finest professional carpet cleaning services. We use state-of-the-art technology, so our fully trained technicians are able to remove any kind of stain, grit, dirt or bad odour from your carpets and upholstery.
We also offer
- Rug cleaning
- Stain protector
- Flea & mite treatment
- Competitive prices
Types of Carpet Cleaning Solutions
Carpet cleaning is much more than a quick vacuum!
LDM Services can offer solutions for any type of spill, stain, pet odour or other common carpet cleaning problem.
We have a huge range of carpet cleaning solutions to meet your needs including:
- Dry cleaning
- Steam cleaning
- Chemical cleaning
- Foam cleaning
- Deep cleaning of stains
- Removal of pet stains and odour
We use the 10 step cleaning process:
Check depth of soiling and signs of permanent staining or poor fixings which may increase risk of shrinkage. We also check for poorly-joined seams, as there is a risk they may split during cleaning
2. Dye test
All colours are chemically pH tested to ensure we use the correct cleaning solution
3. Fibre test
Identification of fibre helps us determine the correct solution, and whether stains are removable
4. Combe pile
To separate and release matted pile
5. Power vacuum
Extract dirt, dust and other debris to prevent a muddy residue
6. Stain removal
Before carrying out full carpet cleaning, all permanent stains are removed
Specifically formulated traffic lane pre-spray applied to dissolve greasy soils
8. Deep clean of carpets
Clean carpets using chosen method decided at stage one
9. Hand clean
Clean edges and other inaccessible areas by hand
10. Realign pile
Correctly realign the carpet pile
Benefits of having your carpets professionally cleaned
- Your carpet can retain many pollutants which can be unpleasant and harmful - everyday dust and dirt and even toxic gases.
- Cleaning your carpet regularly can eliminate these pollutants and leave you with a healthy, clean carpet.
Prevents mould growth
- During times of bad weather, moisture can be brought into the home and can sink deep into the carpet.
- When exposed to moisture, dirty carpets are at high risk of developing mould.
- Having your carpets professionally cleaned can eliminate the mould process.
Improves air quality
- If a carpet is full of contaminants, it makes it difficult to breathe in that particular room.
- This can be a major issue for someone suffering from a respiratory disease, such as asthma.
- When a carpet is cleaned professionally, the air quality is improved making it much easier to breathe.