We use the Texatherm Cleaning System.
It's a patented process which combines chemical reaction with a heated pad in a way that creates a capillary wicking action, drawing the soil and staining up and out of the carpet fibres.
The process safely deep wet cleans carpets but delivers all the benefits normally associated with dry cleaning systems.
Dry in only 30 minutes, the Texatherm Cleaning System:
- cleans, disinfects and applies anti-static coating
- is safe for use on wool carpets
- is guaranteed not to stretch, shrink or split seams
- low moisture and noise levels
- up to 60% reduction in cleaning time
- leaves no sticky residues
- is environmentally friendly
- pH neutral carpet on completion
The Texatherm Cleaning System in action