A quick vacuum can spruce up your carpets temporarily – but why is it important to get them professionally cleaned?
If you’ve invested in decent carpets then, like anything you spend money on, you’ll want to protect them and keep them at their best.
- Did you know that your carpets can retain toxic gases? And even grow mould?
- And did you also know that you can prevent these nasties?
Having your carpets professionally cleaned is the best way to do this. And what better time to give your carpets the TLC they deserve than springtime!
Now is the perfect time to spring clean your carpets and get your house summer ready.
Take a look at this recent stair cleaning job we attended - the carpet hadn't been cleaned for 25 years, and now looks good as new!
Why choose a professional carpet cleaner?
- Carpets not only get stained from spillages and general dirt, but they’re also a breeding ground for allergens, bacteria and pollutants.
- At LDM Services we use the Texatherm Cleaning System to professionally clean your carpets and rid them of any nasty toxins. This system is also safe for wool carpets.
- The system we use is environmentally friendly, and doesn’t leave sticky residues on your carpets.
- Having your carpets professionally cleaned also helps to prevent mould growth from the colder months.
- Clean carpets improve the air quality in your home.
Spring clean the outside, too!
While you're spring cleaning your carpets, why not consider the outside of your property as well? Have a look at what else we've been spring cleaning this week - inlcuding windows and jet washing patios...
At LDM Services, we use a range of cleaning solutions to meet your needs so just ask us what we think would work best for you. Have a read of our range of solutions.
We’d love to hear from you, so please get in touch by: